Does your mobile also have trouble while powering on? Does your Phone also not able to power on completely? Has your android phone stuck by showing the brand logo while it was powering on?
If such type of problem has occurred on any android smartphone then you will need to upload new operating software to your Phone. So, if you are thinking that how to install software in mobile? then don`t worry about it.
We have mentioned step-by-step procedure with the help of screenshots and Videos to Flash your android phone. After new software installation on your smartphone, all the issues will be fixed permanently.
We have introduced everything related to software installation on phone in this article. So, we will know in this article that,
What is software installation? When you should install software? Which software is required to flash phones? How to install new software in android? And some of the Frequently asked questions related to the software installation.
How to get Call history of mobile number online?
What is software installation or Flashing in smartphones?
In this article, somewhere we have used “Flash” and “Software Installation” words. So, you don’t have to be confused about flashing and software installing because both words are the same. Therefore, Flashing phone or installing software phone both terms are same.
The Software installation or flashing on mobile means to Change the operating system of your smartphone. So in this process, previous software which was uploaded on your mobile will be deleted and fresh new software will be installed on your phone.
Any issue which occurs on your mobile except hardware problem then that problem falls into the software category. Here also, you don`t have to use “operating system” and “software” words because they both are similar.
Therefore, the issue falls in the software category that usually solves by flashing a mobile.
How to reset mi phone password?
When you should Flash your Android phone?
There are the following conditions in which mobile users need to flash or install software on your android phone. So, let`s know that what are the conditions:-
- If the smartphone is stuck while powering on then there`s a software problem.
- If any issue occurs which is not solving by following another method than flashing then you can flash your mobile.
- The smartphone can be also flashed if the mobile has a hang problem.
These are conditions in which users need to flash their smartphones.
How to change date of birth in aadhar card?
Best whatsapp online notification app
What is the software needed and how to download them?
If you have finally decided to reinstall the operating system of your smartphone then the next step you have to follow is to install some of the software which will require flash mobile.
So, there are 3 files or software which will be required for installing software in android phones from a PC. I would like to tell you that without the help of a PC or laptop there is impossible to reinstall the OS of the phone.
Therefore, the 3 software which we have mentioned that you have to download on your laptop or computer. So, let`s know that what are the files and their procedure for downloading.
How to use Jio Phone sim in smartphone?
1. Download Flash File/Stock ROM of your Phone
Flash file is mostly known as Stock ROM which is a file of your android operating system. So, you have to replace your Previous loaded Stock ROM with the new Stock ROM which you will download.
When you will completely download this Stock ROM on your computer then this new operating system will be installed through the help of SP Flash software and a USB Connector.
Custom ROM is different for each brand and model of android phone. So, Follow the below points to download Custom ROM for each model of an android phone:-
- Open google search engine on your windows and search ” Download Flash File for Redmi Note10″ as you can see in the below screenshot.
- Visit any website which matches your search query. (Note:- There should be brand name of the phone and anyone words from – Firmware, Stock ROM, and Flash File on the website which you will click)
- As you visit any website from the top then find there download link of flash file/ Custom ROM of your model of phone and download it your phone.
- As the file will be completely downloaded then that will be in a zip file. So, you have to extract it by right-clicking over the file and then clicking to the extract here option.
How to get jio fiber broadband connection?
2. Install SP Flash tools to install software in dead mobile
As you completely downloaded and extracted the flash file of your model of the android phone then you need to install SP Flash tools. If you don`t know about the SP Flash tool then I would like to tell you in a brief.
SP Flash tools is a Windows software that is completely free. It allows flashing android phones of any model by replacing the old Software with New downloaded Software (newly downloaded Stock ROM).
I hope that you would have understood that what is sp flash tools and their uses in a simple language. Now, let`s know how to download it.
Follow the below procedure for installing SP Flash tools for the process to install software in your Androiud phone:-
- Visit the https://spflashtool.com/ official website for downloading sp flash tools.
- Scroll down and select the Operating system of your PC or Laptop. There are given options for two operating systems which are windows and Linux.
- Scroll down and click on any version t0 download the SP Flash tool. As you click then SP Flash software will be downloaded on your computer.
- Since SP Flash tools will be downloaded in a Zip file. Therefore, extract it.
How to reset vivo phone password?
3. Install USB Driver of your Mobile
The USB driver comes for each model differently from an android phone. The main function of this software is to detect your android phone completely to the Computer or laptop.
So, that computer can be capable to read and write data on your android phone. Now, let`s know that how to download a USB Driver for your model of android phone.
Follow the below-given points to install USB Driver on PC for your Mobile:-
- Open google search on your PC and then search ” Download USB Driver for Redmi Note 10″
- Visit any website from the top of the website list and find their download option.
- As you click on the download then the software will be downloaded in a Zip file. S`o, extract the file.
- Open the extracted file and click on the install driver and then follow the further procedure for complete installation.
Now, the installation process of every piece of software has been completed. In the further process, Just you have to do some process under the software or file which you have downloaded on your computer.
Therefore, let`s know that how to install software in android mobile from PC with the help of SP Flash tools.
How to install Software in Mobile?
Know:-How to unblock yourself on whatsapp?
How to use Jio Phone sim in smartphone?
In the software installation of the android phone, Just you have to upload the New Stock ROM or Operating software file to your android phone through the help of SP Flash tools.
Therefore, Just you need to do the same procedure in the SP Flash Tool Software through the help of the Flash file which you had downloaded.
Follow the below procedure to install new software on your android phone:-
- Open the SP Flash extracted file and then Right-click on the SP Flash application and then click to the Run as administrator.
- As you click it directly or run it as an administrator then SP Flash tool software will be opened completely.
- Click to the Choose button of scatter-loading file and then open the flash file which you have downloaded and select Android to scatter file by finding under that file.
- As you select that scatter file from under the flash file then click on the open option and then the loading process will start and file will be loaded.
- As the file loads then Click on the download button after a few seconds.
- Connect your computer to your android phone through the USB Data Cable. (Note:- Remember to Power off your android mobile or to remove the battery before connecting through the USB Cable.)
- As you connect then the flashing process will start which will take few minutes to complete the process. As the process is complete then you will be notified with the help of a Green tick, Download ok as you can see in the below screenshot.
Now, your android phone will be sucessfuly flashed or software installed as a fresh operating system. Therefore, all the issues related to the software will be solved automatically when you reinstall the software or flash your mobile.
How to remove safe mode in any redmi phone?
FAQ on flashing android Phone
Which software is used to flash Android phones?
There are many softwares that are used to flash android phones such as QFIL Flash tool, Cyber flashing, SP Flash tool, Odin flashing tool, etc. But we have mentioned the procedure on how to install the software in an android phones through the help of the SP Flash tool.
Can we flash any Smartphone using SP Flash Tool?
Yes, you can flash android smartphones except IOS smartphones using SP Flash tools. You can follow the step-by-step procedure which we have mentioned above for any brand and model of android phone.
How to flash an android phone without PC?
The installation of software on android mobile without a PC is possible. Just you will need to download the Flash file of your mobile and save it that into your SD Card. As you upload the File in SD Card then open recovery mode by using the volume button and power button. After opening the recovery mode, just select the install option and select custom ROM, and follow the further procedure.
How to connect set top box to laptop?
How to watch Jio TV on laptop?
Conclusion on installing software on mobile
Lastly, I hope that you would have known well the procedure to install software in mobile using step by step with the help of screenshots and videos.
We have mentioned each and every important thing about the flashing android mobile So that your concept should be cleared about the installation of the operating system in the android phones.