Do you also want to know that how to get data loan in jio as a Jio emergency data loan? If yes then you are at the perfectly right place through which by knowing the procedure, you can instantly take jio data loan.
As mostly all of us recharge their Jio Number with the unlimited plan such as of Rs.149, Rs. 199, Rs. 249 etc. in which they get unlimited voice calls and data on the per day limit.
According to the recharged plan, per day the data limit is allocated to every prepaid jio user such as 1GB per day, 1.5 GB per day, etc. Many times happen that we use all the data of a day before the time such as before night.
But we need to use the internet sometimes through jio number after even the data limit crossed. So, we are unable to use the internet on our mobile after crossing the data limit which is allocated according to the plan.
But now, you will be able to use the internet even crossing the data limit per day by taking jio data loan. Because jio has launched a new feature for their prepaid users which is Jio emergency data loan.
What is Jio emergency data loan?
By the way, you can easily guess that the meaning of a Jio emergency data loan which means jio users can get a loan of data for using the internet.
This feature is not available before for any JIO users. It is launched by the reliance jio in the month of July 2021 which is the latest feature of jio plan.
If you don`t know then let me tell you that whenever daily data expired then users need to recharge a minimum of Rs.11. So, the plan of Rs.11 in jio provides 1GB data which has a validity of the base plan.
In this, you need to pay the money of Rs.11 instantly. But with the help of Jio emergency data loan features, you can take the loan and pay it later.
So, every jio prepaid user is provided a loan of Rs.11 of 5 packs which has a validity of till the validity of the base plan. So, you will get 1GB of data in each Rs.11 of loan and you can take a loan 5 times of Rs. 11 without paying the due.
Who will be eligible to for Jio Data emergency loan?
By the way, very prepaid jio users will be eligible for taking jio emergency data loan of Rs.11 at 5 times. But there is the condition for every jio prepaid user then only you can get a data loan for your jio number.
Following are the points if that meets then you will be eligible for taking internet data loan in jio number:-
- Your jio number should be a prepaid number not postpaid.
- There should be an active unlimited plan which provides data on the daily basis.
- The amount of data that are allocated to you on the daily basis of a base plan, should be fully used. Otherwise, if the data left on a daily basis then you will not be able to take a loan.
- After taking a loan of rs.11 at 5 times, you need to pay due of at least 1 pack then only you will be eligible for the next time data loan.
How to take JIO emergency data loan and pay due?
As you are knowing that almost every work of jio number can be done through the jio app. Therefore, you can take a data loan in jio using jio application and jio official website.
One thing we would like to tell you that currently, you cannot take an emergency jio data loan through the Jio.com website. Otherwise, most of the features are available on my jio app on the jio.com website.
After taking the jio data loan, you will need to pay the due of jio internet data loan. Therefore, you should know that how to pay due of jio emergency data loan after taking the loan for future.
How to get data loan in jio using my jio app?
Follow the below given following points for applying jio emergency data loan offers:-
- If you have not installed my jio application on your smartphone then install it from the playstore firstly.
- As you open the application then enter your mobile number and then tap to the login option.
- After that, there will be OTP verification which will be detected automatically.
- Now, your jio number will be logged in successfully on my jio application.
- Tap to the three-line menu on the top left side.
- Click on the emergency data loan features.
- Tap to the proceed option as you can see in the below screenshot.
- If you have not taken a loan before then there will appear a voucher for every user which means that you can take up to times of loan of Rs.11 in which you will get 1GB Data on each pack.
- Click to the Get emergency data to take jio emergency data loan.
- Now, mobile numbers, data benefits, and validity will appear. So, click to the Active now option.
- Finally, an emergency data loan will be activated on your number which you can use for the internet on your jio number.
How to pay due of Jio emergency data loan?
If you take all 5 voucher of emrgency data loan then you hve to pay the due of a data loan then only you will be eligible to take jio emergency data loan in emergency.
By the way, you can pay due of a data loan after taking 1 voucher also or if you pay after 5 voucher then also there will be no any problem. So, let` know how to pay the due of emergency data loan?
Follow the below points to pay jio data loan using myjio app:-
- Open my jio application and tap to the three menu bars on the top left corner.
- Tap to the emergency data loan option.
- Tap to the proceed button.
- Click to the Clear due option of a voucher to pay Rs.11.
- Now, you have to make payment from various methods such as UPI, Internet banking, etc.
- As you make payment then the due will be paid successfully and as well as, the available voucher will increase as you pay the due of data loan.
What are the benefits and drawbacks of emergency Jio data loan?
By the way, there are not many disadvantages of taking jio emergency data loan. But there are many benefits of taking a loan on your jio number.
We would like to tell you that this feature is called JIO Emergency data by the reliance jio which clearly means that you have to take it only in an emergency.
Below are the points which are the advantages and disadvantages of jio emergency data loan:-
FAQ on Taking data loan in Jio
How many times you can get jio emergency data loan of RS.11?
Every jio prepaid user can get a Jio data loan of Rs.11 up to 5 times. So, you can take jio internet data loan on your Jio 4G at 5times of Rs.11 which is a total of Rs.55. When the Rs.55 of a loan is over then you will need to pay to be eligible for the next Jio emergency data loan in jio.
What will happen if I don`t pay any due of Jio emergency data loan?
By the way, there will not be anything if you don`t pay jio emergency data loan as per the current jio emergency data loan terms and conditions. But they have mentioned on their jio emergency data loan terms and condition that they have a right to recover loan as they find suitable.
How Can I get data loan in my jio phone?
No, you cannot take jio data loan on your jio number of jio phone. Currently, you can take jio data loan on your jio prepaid number which you use on your smartphone.
If the active plan is for 3months then, will jio emrgency datat loan validity till 3 months?
Yes, if the base plan is for 3 months and you have taken an emergency data loan then it will expire with the base plan. Even if you have recharged a plan for 1 year then also the validity of a jio emergency data loan will be for 1 years.
How You can take Data loan in jioFi device?
As we have mentioned above that you cannot take jio data loan on your jio phone number. So, In the same way, this facility is not available for the Jio number which you use on your JioFi device.
Conclusion on getting emergency data loan in Jio
Finally, we hope that you would have known well to get data loan in jio using easy procedure. We have tried to make understand the jio emergency data loan in a esay way with the help os step by step procedure with screenshots and videos.
This jio emergency data loan feature is a very needful features in an emergency. For example, if your internet data of daily has been expired and you want to send some documents to the other then in such a situation you can take jio data loan.